Sunday, February 22, 2015

He might be so and so

he might be a man who's very faithful to me

he might be a man who hide so many secrets from me

he might be a man who always tell the truth

he might be a man who's very good at lying

he might be a man who's very honest to me

he might be the man who don't act true behind me

he might be a man who have learn his lesson

he might be a man i can always trust

he might be a man who as curious as i am

he might be so and so....

i rather it be that way
sometimes there are things that better left unknown
because there are reason why we shouldn't know
and one thing we should always keep in mind
one truth will speak louder than hundred lies.
no bad secret can last forever cause every honest people deserve to know the truth.
i believe if you're as honest as i am, you'll be mine forever.
but if you're not, i deserve someone who wont let me doubt.

No comments: